When attempting to print to a Brother PocketJet Printer with Bluetooth, you receive an error message.
Brother has released an updated driver for Windows 10, which restores Bluetooth functionality. To install the driver, please navigate to the link below. This applies to PocketJet 6 Bluetooth printers.
Note: During the installation process for the PocketJet 6, you will be asked for the COM port. To find this port number, follow the instructions below.
- In the lower right hand corner of your computer screen, look for the Bluetooth icon as shown below
- Right click on the Bluetooth icon and select Open Settings
- On the Open Settings Window, Select the Com Ports Tab
- You will see a COM port number for the printer PJ-662xxxx followed by the words 'SPP Printing' . In the example below, this is COM 10
- SWCS 4.x
- Brother PocketJet PJ-662, PJ-663