This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report.
Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution.
- From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports.
- The Manage Reports window will open. Highlight the report you plan to change, then click on Copy. This will create a report with the same name, followed by "(1)".
- Remove the check-mark, then double-click on the report with the "(1)".
- On the first tab, General, change the name of the report.
- Click OK.
- From within SalesPRO, select Setup>Process Reports.
- Individual reports are listed inside their categories, and the category may be expanded or collapsed by clicking on the +/-. Choose a type of report which currently contains Terms and Conditions. The most common are Quotes, Invoices, Order Confirmations, and Installer Forms.
- Select the Report to be modified from the list of reports.
- Click the Modify button on the bottom of the window, or double-click on the report.
- On the Manage Report Layout window, click the “Other” tab, then the Signature and T&C tab.
- Under Terms & Conditions, if you have multiple T&C templates, use the drop-down to change the file. Click Open to edit the file.
- The current Terms and Conditions document will open in your document editing software (typically Word).
- Make the necessary changes.
- Save and Close the Terms & Conditions file, make sure you save it in Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Before exiting, you may use the "Test with ...." drop-down to confirm your change for the document(s).
- Once you have selected Quote, Sale, or Order, in the next box enter a number, then click the green arrow.
- A PDF image will open, so you may verify the changes. Close the PDF when finished.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Reports window.
- SalesPRO Software