These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links.
- From Home tab, click drop-down arrow under Customers icon, select Create a Customer.
- Enter Customer Name (First/Middle Initial/Last). Individual name fields fill automatically. This is the minimum data, remaining required data will default.
- Enter remaining contact information (address, phone numbers, email, etc).
- NOTE: Labels for Phone Numbers and Emails may be changed.
- NOTE: If you only have one or two phone numbers, be sure to put them at the top of the list, the third phone number does not print on output (quotes, invoices, etc).
- Click on Detail tab to change defaults including tax group, pricing groups.
- Click OK.
If you have opened a new quote, or you duplicate an existing quote to use for a new customer, you can add the customer from the Edit Quote window.
Click on New, and the same Edit Customer window will appear. Once finished, the customer will fill in and you can start the quote. Note that if you use an existing quote with a different customer previously selected, you will have to manually change the sidemark.
- SalesPRO Software