This article provides information on capturing a customer signature from within SalesPRO.
- From within Order Entry, select Preview. Using the drop down menu, select the document to have the customer sign (Quote, Order Confirmation or Invoice).
- Note: As a quote, the only document you can preview is a Quote. As a Sale or Order, you may preview an Order Confirmation or Invoice.
- Check the document you wish to create and click 'OK'.
- Note: If there is only one document of that type available this step will be skipped.
- In the example below, the first document has been selected.
- The selected output will be opened as a separate tab in the software.
- When a PDF preview opens, the 'View' and 'Edit' tabs will be accessible. Click the Edit tab.
- Scroll down to the signature line in the PDF preview of your document.
- Click the Pen icon. If you want the signature in a different color, click the down arrow to select the color and activate the pen.
- Sign with a stylus or with fingertip if you have a touch screen, otherwise the customer may sign using the mouse or touch pad.
- To save or print your signed document, click the View tab under PDF Tools.
- From the View tab you can Attach to a customer record, Print, Send via email (if enabled) or save your document using the Save As icon.
- SalesPRO Software