This article will describe how to add the contact name field to your process reports (quotes, order confirmations, etc.). There are two sections to which this field can be added: the Information Section and the Identification section . Below are instructions to add the contact name to one or both sections.
- From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Setup tab, and select the Process Reports Icon.
- In the Manage Reports window, select the report you would like to edit by double clicking on it or highlighting it and selecting Modify.
Order Information section
- This is the section of your process report that is location directly under the address section and directly above the line items section.
- To Add the contact name to the Order Information section, select the Order Information tab.
- Scroll through the Fields list until you see CustomerContact.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of CustomerContact.
- Click on the Change button.
- In the Heading label field, enter the appropriate heading name (for example: Contact)
- You may also wish to expand the width of both the Heading and Data fields
- The Identification section of your process report is location in the upper right corner.
- To add the contact name to the Identification section, click on the Identification tab.
- Scroll through the fields list until you see CustomerContact.
- Place a check mark to the left of CustomerContact.
- Click the Change button.
- Enter the appropriate Heading label.
- You may wish to change the Width of both Heading and Data width fields.
- Click OK to save your changes
- SalesPRO Software