Brother periodically releases firmware updates for their mobile printers. If you are experiencing issues with your printer, a firmware update is likely to resolve your problem.
- Navigate to the Brother support website
- Select your appropriate printer model number (this can be found on the top of your printer)
- Your correct Operating System should be selected on the next page
- Press Search
- Select the link for Firmware update Tool
- Follow the instructions to download, install and use the Firmware update tool.
- SWCS 4.2
- SWCS 5